Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Color of Money



In school I did a design project, where the goal was to design a universal currency. Although I graduated not too long ago - in the past 4 years the amount of information available online today is vastly larger then it ever was back then. Not surprising, but pretty shocking to do a google search on world currency and get exactly what I was looking for, rather than having to sift through random web pages like I did for this class back in 2005.

Anyways, came across a wonderful post, listing images of many beautiful world currencies and wanted to share. Getting to study, analyze, and design my own for 3 months sounds like a dream now. School is such a wonderful luxury!

Check it out here

Gotta dig up from my other computer my final world currency design. I called them Solas. I will make sure to follow up with a post on it.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin