Sunday, July 22, 2007

About

I am a 20-something city girl doing my best to make sense of it all...and enjoying every moment of it. A graphic designer in a past life, and now a software start-up devotee, I currently work on finding balance with my tendency to be a work-a-holic. Today I decided to resurrect that part of me that so much enjoyed observing the world as a designer, and to begin archiving the people and things that keep me inspired.

Simply put, this blog is an archive of things. Things that I like, things that I find, and things that I want to know more about. As evolution always occurs (well, sometimes I seriouly doubt this when watching reality tv, but this is neither the time nor place to start contradicting myself) soon this blog became a space for me to also share what my wildly talented friends are up to, as well as a landing place for all those thoughts on life that I love to ruminate on.

Obscure Observations, although not always obscure, is my little list of favorite finds. Maybe it will inspire your day like it inspires mine.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin