Tuesday, November 6, 2007

One Of My New Favorite Sites

I've been meaning to post about this site for some time now. My co-worker reminded about this as he navigated through my blogroll the other day and discovered it himself. His excitement reminded me that I have to posts some props to the site!

The site is called Faces in Places. Not only is it a clever idea, but immediately after coming across it for the first time, I started seeing faces everywhere. Usually cute little faces with button noses staring out at me from outlets and bathroom fixtures. But the creative entries to this blog, which is focused entirely in finding faces in random objects and locations, are quite captivating.

A few of my favorites:















After posting all the favorites that I came across from the Faces in Places blog I discovered this flickr collection of Faces. Awesome!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin